Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Life


Some people said that the elder like to recall their memory. I am young, but I tend to recall my early life. When I am alone, I usually recall my childhood, the happy and thoughtless day. I remember, at that time, I was a naught and innocent boy. I liked to play on ground with my friends. I won’t think of my future because it always seemed far away to me. As time lapse, I generally grew up. The light-hearted day went away; I had to think of my future, be worried of my education, and concern on my career.
In the day of my junior high school, my classmates and me contested with each other and studied hard because we knew that we went to better high school and had more opportunities to a university if we got a higher grade. My parents saved all the money to support her children, my younger brother and me, to go to school. My parents were low-educational; they wanted their student to get a good education and to have a good career. At that time, I knew that I didn’t want them disappointed. I had to study hard.
When I was in high school, I was busier than before. The school required us in school seven days per week. Contest between us was very intent. All of us studied very hard because grades were the foundation of attending an university. Except studying, it was nothing left in my high school days. I felt stress and, sometimes, I was sleepless at night. I was worried about that I could not catch up my classmate and anxious about my future.
As I grew up, I begin to realize the hardship of life, and force myself to do some that is advantaged for me. Sometimes, I would have dreamt myself not to grow up. If I were still a kid, I would have to worry about my life. I could have done anything that I wanted. However, the hardship of my life is still a part of the life. When I was I alone, I will recall of the days of high school. It seems bitter but sweet; these memories enrich my life. When I am old, what do I feel of these memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment